Wednesday, December 05, 2007




Okay bandages are off! I'm really glad heike and the tattoo artist, alecs, convinced me to not get the heartagram cuz it's too big and masculine looking. Actually, I had just cme acroos this symbol in the morning and was really taken by it. It's a sankofa, an african symbol which represents to make positive progress through the benevolent use of knowledge. Basically just taking the good things of the past and move ahead in life, something I really need as I dwell in the past a bit too much it's unhealthy. And yes, for all those wondering, it did hurt like a bitch. As much as getting your brows done. I swear.


Some pretty cool aftercare salve.

The rain is drowning our little island today
and pretty much dampening my spirits.
Seriously, I hate planning outings.

No comments: